Visual Studio Enterprise 2019 16.3.8 ISO Offline Installer Free Download Latest Version for Windows. The program and all files are checked and installed manually before uploading, program is working perfectly fine without any problem. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Visual Studio Enterprise 2019 16.3.8 ISO Offline Installer Free Download for supported version of Windows.
Visual Studio Enterprise 2019 16.3.8 ISO Offline Installer Free Download Overview
Type variables quickly and accurately, using IntelliSense code suggestions if you get stuck. Maintain speed no matter the complexity as you navigate to any file, type, member, or symbol declaration you need. Make quick improvements to your code using light bulbs that suggest actions such as renaming a function or adding a parameter. CodeLens helps you easily find important insight such as what changes have been made to your code, the impact of those changes, and whether your method has been unit tested. See references, authors, tests, commit history, and other essential information at a glance. You can also download
Visual Studio lets you pause code execution the moment you want to inspect a bug, using the breakpoint and method you need. If you’ve taken one step too far or encountered an unexpected change, you can step back to any specific line of code–no need to restart your session or recreate your state. Get up and running quickly using templates for common application types and local Azure emulators–no need for an Azure account. You can also provision application dependencies such as Azure SQL databases and Azure Storage accounts without leaving Visual Studio. Quickly diagnose any issues using Visual Studio’s remote debugger, which attaches directly to your application. You can also download
Features of Visual Studio Enterprise 2019 16.3.8 ISO Offline Installer Free Download
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Visual Studio Enterprise 2019 16.3.8 ISO Offline Installer Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
- Git-first workflow
- Visual Studio Live Share
- CodeLens (Community Edition)
- Search in debug windows
- Live Unit Testing
- Integrated pull requests
- Out-of-process debugger
- Improved IntelliSense performance for C++ files
- Local development with many common emulators
- Simplified test access in Solution Explorer
- Git management and repo creation in the IDE
- Kubernetes support now included in Microsoft Azure workload
- The Test Explorer now has significant UI improvements including better handling of large test sets, more filtering, commands, and the addition of customizable columns.
- Access the Developer Command Prompt and Developer PowerShell by either going to “Tools > Command Line” or by searching for them via the Visual Studio Search.
Get started quickly
- Get more done with dedicated project templates for Azure. These Quick start templates give you a working app so you can immediately deploy to the cloud.
- Deploy your application to Azure directly from Visual Studio with one click, easily connecting to your database of choice.
- If you’re dealing with an issue that is hard to reproduce locally on your machine, you can use Cloud Explorer in Visual Studio to quickly and easily attach the Visual Studio remote debugger to your Azure environment.
- Manage and explore your Azure resources and resource groups from Visual Studio using Cloud Explorer. You can inspect their properties and perform key diagnostic actions easily.
System Requirements for Visual Studio Enterprise 2019 16.3.8 ISO Offline Installer Free Download
Before you install Visual Studio Enterprise 2019 16.3.8 ISO Offline Installer Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System:
- Windows 10 version 1703 or higher: Home, Professional, Education, and Enterprise (LTSC and S are not supported)
- Windows Server 2019: Standard and Datacenter
- Windows Server 2016: Standard and Datacenter
- Windows 8.1 (with Update 2919355): Core, Professional, and Enterprise
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (with Update 2919355): Essentials, Standard, Datacenter
- Windows 7 SP1 (with latest Windows Updates): Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate
- Windows Server 2008, SP2/2008 R2, SP1/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2/2016/2019
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB (8 GB Recommended) of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 20 to 50 GB MB of free space required. SSD Preferred.
- Processor:Intel Pentium Quad Core 1.8 Ghz or Higher.