Adobe Photoshop CS6 13.0.1 Final Multilanguage OverView
Adobe Photoshop CS6 13.0.1 Final is a software for editing, processing and computer aided design published by Adobe. It is mainly used for processing digital photographs, but also serves to create images from scratch.
Adobe Photoshop CS6 13.0.1 Final is a software developer working primarily on raster images (also called bitmap, not to be confused with the recording Windows bitmap format) because the images are composed of a grid of points called pixels. The significance of these images is to reproduce subtle gradations of color.
Also recognized by professional graphic designers through its powerful filters and gallery powerful graphics tools, its use is now taught in most schools, institutes of fine arts and is used by a vast majority of studios and creative agencies.You can also download Adobe Photoshop CC 2020 Free Download
Adobe Photoshop CS6 13.0.1 Final Multilanguage CS6 Features-
- New interface. Photoshop CS6 comes with a new darkened user interface. …
- Adobe Camera Raw 7.0. Raw image files contain the unaltered data captured by digital cameras, before the processing that turns them into viewable images. …
- Content-Aware Move. …
- Type styles. …
- Blur Gallery. …
- Adaptive Wide Angle. …
- New crop tool.
Top 7 Photoshop CS6 Features
1. New interface. Photoshop CS6 comes with a new darkened user interface. It’s less cluttered and more streamlined. Some might prefer the new look and others might reject it, but it is more contemporary. And because you can control how dark the UI appears and can choose between four different UI color schemes, there’s probably a setting that will suit everyone.
2. Adobe Camera Raw 7.0. Raw image files contain the unaltered data captured by digital cameras, before the processing that turns them into viewable images. Photoshop CS6 adds support for Adobe Camera Raw 7.0, a plug-in for editing raw image files. The settings panel has been redone, making it easier to control settings such as Highlights and Shadows.
3. Content-Aware Move. Ever wanted to remove someone from a photo? That’s what the Content Aware Fill tool, introduced in Photoshop CS5, can do. In CS6, we have a variation on that theme: Content-Aware Move, which lets you select an object in a single-layer image and move it somewhere else in the picture. Photoshop will fill in the gap created by moving the object, and does so pretty well.
4. Type styles. Dealing with large blocks of text in Photoshop is a pain, or at least it was. Photoshop CS6 is starting to have some of the type styling flexibility of InDesign. New character and paragraph styles make type formatting much easier.
5. Blur Gallery. Tilt-shift is the new HDR. The tilt-shift effect–which emphasizes a small in-focus area and blurs the surrounding area to make objects and people look like miniatures–can be accomplished using previous versions of Photoshop, but CS6 makes it even easier with a Blur Gallery that includes Tilt-Shift, Iris, and Field Blur tools.
6. Adaptive Wide Angle. This lens correction filter gives you the ability to control the areas in your image that will be subject to adjustment. All you have to do is draw along a curved line of distortion and you can straighten it, making the image look as if it was taken with a different lens.
7. New crop tool. It’s non-destructive, making it easier to play around with cropping variations.
To judge by those posting comments in Adobe’s support forum, Photoshop CS6 Beta is receiving polite applause, with some grousing about Adobe’s activation process, its upgrade policy, and the lack of new killer features. On Facebook, the comments are more effusive and appreciative.